Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome to Veilside2rides Blogout

*** Welcome to my Blogout Birthday Party ***

Alright, this is what you call blogout

Release your stress, breathe and smile ....................................
Starting from the left is addun, (blogpostie) madam, freedamsel, me, che, pj, & johny

Smile
^_^


I am holding a Milkfish and orgl is holding squids


Check this out my sister in my backbeside wifey
Look what i've got from orgl?


Damn all of us are having hottie


Let's drink party peepz

Make a pose everyone, On the left side is my cousin joseph , next is sherryl, wifey, me , johny boi, pj, che, madam














1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was really a fun evening of laughter, relief from stress,meeting with drunken masters and bloggers, live social networking, kodakan :), belly dancing, fudz, what else sukahan?

Thanks man it was really such a great night, Kudos to the bloggers and cool friends! CU til the next event!

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online