Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dream House


Having your dream house is pretty hard to have. It will cost more money to produce a good house that will suit your fantasy. You cannot buy a house if you are not determined to pay your own bills every end of the month. And of course, having a house is a big responsibility that we need to maintain.


If you are going to ask me, my dreams house is going to be build in the next 2 or 3 years, I am going to use my loan in order for me to have my dream house. Of course that is the wonderful gift that I will give to my wifey so i am doing all my best to save and save a lot of loads! Pretty smart, right. The reason why I am doing this is because we cannot say that we have the money to spend in our future, what i really meant was if we are not going to save some for the future, where are we going to get our food and shelter for tomorrow. Of course if you are planning in your future, Shelter and Food is one our PRIORITY.


On this article, you will see the apartment of my wifey that she rented for her family. Its P3500 a month so its a big responsibility, but as i say, there is no problem as long as your enegaged with every responsibility that you have,have faith in yourself!

0 comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online